Enable primary care physicians to provide HEDIS compliant Diabetes Eye Exams at point of care
The Diabetes Eye Exam measure is one of the more difficult quality measures to close due to existing workflow and patient compliance. Bringing HEDIS compliant eye exams into the primary care setting improves access to care for diabetic patients while reducing administrative burden for health plans and practices. Ocular telehealth solutions, such as the Topcon Screen platform, help reduce a significant barrier to care for patients with diabetes and support practice referrals for all eye care practitioners.
“Healthcare is moving into a quality-based reimbursement model. With Topcon Screen, we can increase our reimbursements and improve our ability to care for our patients.“
Benefits for Health Plans
- Meets the HEDIS specifications for the Diabetes Eye Exam
- Reduces administrative work associated with chart chasing
- Identifies patients with previously undiagnosed vision problems
How We Support Payers
- Establish and communicate the payer policy to participating physicians
- Provide retinal camera options that meet your needs, including mobile healthcare initiatives
- Launch pilot programs for physician practices and systems for an effective provider partnership strategy
Access our free webinar for Health Plans
Ocular Telehealth for MA Plans and Physicians to close the Diabetes Care Gap
In this 25-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to implement ocular telehealth at point of care for large health systems and payers.
Questions? Ready to get started?
Let’s connect today
Whether you need product support or want to learn more about our products or services, we are standing by to help.